Real Hip Hop Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung-

Répondre au sujet    Real Hip Hop Index du Forum » Discussion » Salon Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung-
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung- Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Harry Kane is the best player in the world, according to Tottenham team-mate Heung-Min Son.

Kane is expected to return to training in April ahead of England's World Cup campaign in Russia this summer after picking up an ankle injury during Tottenham's 4-1 win over Bournemouth earlier this month,

Son, who has scored twice in Kane's absence, believes he will be sorely missed by club and country, but has called on Spurs to adapt to life without their leading scorer.

"Harry Kane is, of course, a very important player for England because he's the best player in the world," Son told Sky Sports News.

"This is football, so sometimes you get injuries, but as Tottenham we need to play without Harry. It's very sad but the other players have to be ready. I'm not like Harry, I'm just trying to practice every day, but it's a good opportunity to make something happen. sbobet24

"I've proved a lot of things while at Tottenham in two and a half years, I've enjoyed it a lot and I'm really happy to be there because they work hard and this is what I want."

Son is understood to be set for talks with Tottenham over a new deal, but the forward remained tight-lipped when asked about his future in north London.

"I've played nearly three years at Tottenham," he added. "I've proved a lot of things and I'm just enjoying taking it day-by-day." sbobet24

Sam 24 Mar - 23:58 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 24 Mar - 23:58 (2018)
chanoudom

Féminin

Message Real Madrid want to sign Harry Kane, says former club presid Répondre en citant

maxbet Tottenham striker Harry Kane is a transfer target for Real Madrid, according to the Spanish club's former president Ramon Calderon. Kane is under contract with Spurs until 2022, but has been touted as a potential signing for Real. Former Real president Calderon believes Kane is on their wishlist, along with Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.

"The objective for Real Madrid, no doubt, is Kane," Calderon told The Sun. "If they want a player for the next five or six years they are going to go for Kane but [Spurs chairman Daniel] Levy is going to ask a fortune for him.  "As far as I know, Tottenham is not willing to let him go but Bayern also say Lewandowski is not going anywhere.

"[Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz] Rummenigge has said he can bet that he will be in Bayern next season but we have heard that so many times, and in my experience it is the player who has the final decision of where to go." Lewandowski, who has scored 44 goals in 47 games for club and country this season, comes up against Real in the semi-finals of the Champions League on Wednesday night. maxbet

Ex-Bayern midfielder Stefan Effenberg has said that he thinks Lewandowski should be allowed to leave for Real if he wishes. "When Robert says he wants to leave, the club will have to open the doors," he told AS. "What he wants is to win the Champions League and at Bayern he has every chance of doing it." maxbet

Mer 25 Avr - 03:06 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung-

Aujourd’hui à 14:37 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Real Hip Hop Index du Forum » Discussion » Salon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation